Personal Information Collection Statement
MAGIC HAUS recognizes its responsibilities in relation to the collection, holding, processing, use and/or transfer of personal data under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (the “Ordinance”).
The personal data of registered person(s) collected or held by MAGIC HAUS may be used, stored, processed, transferred or disclosed or shared for the following purposes :-
- To deliver the products you have purchased from MAGIC HAUS;
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you have requested;
- To meet disclosure requirements of any law, regulations, codes or guidelines binding on MAGIC HAUS and its group company, TLC Ltd.
- To complying with the legitimate requests or orders of the courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and regulators including but not limited to auditors, governmental bodies and governmental-related establishments;
- To facilitate our authorized service providers to provide services to us and you for the purposes provided herein; and
- Further, we will use the personal information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
While the supply of your personal data is not obligatory, if you do not provide MAGIC HAUS with your personal data as required, MAGIC HAUS may not be able to process your registration or to provide you with our products or services or to process your request.
If MAGIC HAUS considers the personal data provided by you is insufficient or MAGIC HAUS is not satisfied with the authenticity and accuracy of the personal data provided by you, MAGIC HAUS reserves the right to refuse or suspend the provision of any products and/or services until MAGIC HAUS receives the required personal data.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data held by MAGIC HAUS will be kept confidential and will not be sold, shared or traded to any third parties. However, your personal data may be shared with or disclosed to the following parties, within or outside of Hong Kong:-
Personal information collected online may also be shared with or disclosed to the following parties within or outside Hong Kong:
- For MAGIC HAUS and it group company, TLC Company Ltd internal use only and TLC company Ltd may, for and on behalf of MAGIC HAUS, enter into agreements with third party service providers, including IT consultants and banks or PayPal or the third party service providers set out below for the purposes of providing the Services and operating on the MAGIC HAUS website;
- Third party service providers including legal advisors, financial advisors, business consultants, accountants, courier for delivery purpose, banks or PayPal for processing payments, IT consultants for provision of IT services or website analytics service providers for processing and analysing data;
- Other third parties to perform appropriate anti-fraud checks such as credit checks and also to, where necessary, transmit or obtain information about you to or from third parties including, but not limited to, credit reference or fraud-prevention agencies;
- Any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on us or any of our parents, subsidiaries, associated or affiliated companies for the purposes of any regulations, codes or guidelines issued by governmental, regulatory or other authorities with which we or any of our parents, subsidiaries, associated or affiliated companies are expected to comply;
- Any person pursuant to any order of a court of competent jurisdiction; and
- Any of our actual or proposed assignee or transferee of our rights in respect of the contract with you (if applicable).
Access and correction of personal data
You have the right to access to, correct and/or change any of your own personal data held by MAGIC HAUS by contacting MAGIC HAUS’s customer service representative at:
G/F., Leigyinn Building, No. 60C- 62C Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 6382 0168
In accordance with the Ordinance, a reasonable fee may be charged by MAGIC HAUS for the processing of any data access request.
Direct Marketing and Promotions
When you register as a user on MAGIC HAUS website, MAGIC HAUS may use your personal information (including name, contact details, products and services information, transaction pattern and behavior and demographic data) to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time for the above direct marketing and promotional purposes upon your consent. In addition to the above direct marketing or promotion of the above products and services, MAGIC HAUS also intends to provide the personal data described above to all or any of the third parties under the paragraph “Transfer of personal data “ for the purposes described but not for direct marketing or promotional purposes other than to process and analyses the data received.
MAGIC HAUS requires your written consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for the above purposes before using your personal information for direct marketing or promotion purpose or to transfer to the third parties or transferee(s) as described above, and only after having obtained such written consent, may use and provide his or her personal data for any promotional or marketing purpose.
If you do not wish MAGIC HAUS to use or provide your personal information for direct marketing or promotion purposes, you can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. If you do not wish MAGIC HAUS to use or provide your personal information to third parties or transferee(s) described above or for processing and analyzing your personal information received for our own direct marketing or promotional purposes, you may exercise your opt-out right by notifying MAGIC HAUS’s customers’ service representative(contact details as set forth above) without charge from MAGIC HAUS.