We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify your name or personal details unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
Our contact details:
If you have any comments, suggestions or would like to give us your notification to cease using your personal information, our customers’ service representative, would be pleased to receive them at our address G/F, Leigyinn Building, No. 60C - 62C Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by e-mailing us at email@example.com Alternatively, you may call us on +852 25249888 – this telephone number will be open to receive calls between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday (except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays of Hong Kong).
Collection of Personal Information
Sharing or disclosure of Personal Information:
MAGIC HAUS does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties (except provided below).
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within MAGIC HAUS’s group company, TLC company Ltd, for internal use only and TLC company Ltd may, for and on behalf of MAGIC HAUS, enter into agreements with third party service providers, including IT consultants and banks or PayPal or the third party service providers set out below for the purposes of providing the Services and operating on the MAGIC HAUS website.
Personal information collected online may also be shared with or disclosed to the following parties within or outside Hong Kong:
- Third party service providers including legal advisors, financial advisors, business consultants, accountants, courier for delivery purpose, banks or PayPal for processing payments, IT consultants for provision of IT services or website analytics service providers for processing and analysing data;
- Other third parties to perform appropriate anti-fraud checks such as credit checks and also to, where necessary, transmit or obtain information about you to or from third parties including, but not limited to, credit reference or fraud-prevention agencies;
- Any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on us or any of our parents, subsidiaries, associated or affiliated companies for the purposes of any regulations, codes or guidelines issued by governmental, regulatory or other authorities with which we or any of our parents, subsidiaries, associated or affiliated companies are expected to comply;
- Any person pursuant to any order of a court of competent jurisdiction; and
- Any of our actual or proposed assignee or transferee of our rights in respect of the contract with you (if applicable).
Personal Information collected:
When you create a MAGIC HAUS account or place an order, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- payment details (such as credit/debit card(s) or PayPal)
Usage of Personal Information collected:
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from MAGIC HAUS;
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you have requested;
- To meet disclosure requirements of any law, regulations, codes or guidelines binding on MAGIC HAUS and its group company, TCL company Ltd;
- To comply with the legitimate requests or orders of the courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and regulators including but not limited to auditors, governmental bodies and governmental-related establishments;
- To facilitate our authorized service providers to provide services to us and you for the purposes provided herein; and
- Further, we will use the personal information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
Direct Marketing or Promotions:
When you register as a user on MAGIC HAUS website, we will also use your personal information (including name, contact details, products and services information, transaction pattern and behavior and demographic data) to send you direct marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. Before using your personal information for direct marketing and promotional purposes and (if applicable) providing to the transferees as set out above for their use, we must obtain your consent, and only after having obtained such consent, we may use and provide your personal information for any promotional or direct marketing purpose. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Third parties service providers:
We may have to pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier). If you do not wish to pass such information for delivery purpose, please inform us as soon as possible when you place your order but we may not be able to arrange for delivery.
Storage of Personal Information:
Your actual order details will be stored with us and our IT service provider (hosted by Amazon) which we can gain access to such stored data. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, which shows the delivery status of your order and are open for your updating and administering your personal details, including address or bank details and subscribing or unsubscribing to any newsletter. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is due to our fault.
Accessing, Updating and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can access to your personal information by logging in to your account and you can update or correct your personal information anytime by accessing your account on MAGIC HAUS website. You can also send your request to access, update or correct your personal information to our Customer Service representative at the contact details provided above, and if you require copy of your personal information to be provided, in such case, we may require to charge a reasonable handling fee.
Security of Your Personal Information
MAGIC HAUS ensures that all personal information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information to our staff, agents, service providers or suppliers on a need-to-know basis. We will provide relevant training to our staff to handle personal data properly. We will ensure that our staff or our IT service providers, website analytics service provider applies encryption to personal data when necessary;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access;
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes. Such deleted information will be removed from our system permanently and we will procure our IT service provider, agents and suppliers to do so.
MAGIC HAUS uses 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology (a secure means of transmission) when processing your financial details. We understand from our IT service provider and website analytics service provider that 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break.
Disclosure of Personal Information
If you believe that your personal data privacy may have been or has been breached by MAGIC HAUS, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the contact details provided above.
and we will endeavor to resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit MAGIC HAUS website, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address;
- Browser type;
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site;
- The webpages with MAGIC HAUS you have visited; and
- The time spent on those webpages, items and information searched for on our Site, access time and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our Site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
As part of the above, MAGIC HAUS may use Google Analytics or other features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads), you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
MAGIC HAUS also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show MAGIC HAUS ads on sites across the Internet. MAGIC HAUS and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to MAGIC HAUS, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to MAGIC HAUS.
MAGIC HAUS reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breaches of personal data privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us at the contact details provided above.